Life, Blood & Compassion (LBC)-Community & Support pledges to guide families in getting a Bone Marrow Transplant in Pakistan or abroad, dealing with muscular dystrophy and related mental health issues.
Through our dedicated website we hope to provide:
- Guidance and support for patients who might need a bone marrow transplant.
- Guidance for patients of Muscular Dystrophy
- Support for related Mental Health issues.
- Fund raising support for medical causes. (We will identify one or two deserving cases each year.)
- Stories to inspire others to help and motivate those who are sick to get better.
- Advocacy for supporting/ improving bone marrow transplant facilities in Pakistan.
- A platform to build peace through medical treatment and community engagement.
‘Allah does not burden any human being with more than he can bear.’
–Al- Quran Surah 2. Al-Baqara, Ayah 286.